12050 Erin Lane, Fort Worth, TX | Beautiful Home!
12050 Erin Lane, Fort Worth, TX 76179
4 bedrooms | 4.1 bathrooms | 1.040 acres | 4,245 sqft
12050 Erin Lane is a a newly completed elegant new build by Meridian Residential sitting on a one-acre lot in the new Fort Worth community of Vista Ranch! The home is truly a beauty with hand-scraped hardwoods, 8 foot doors, decorator lighting package, and a gourmet kitchen with 60-inch cabinets, quartz counters and stainless steel appliances. Relax on the front porch with fantastic views of the community’s pond and sweeping plains.
Enjoy a relaxing night outdoors on your covered patio with a cozy fire burning in your outdoor fireplace. Or, better yet, take a dip in your dream pool that could be designed for you by Claffey Pools. The home has 4 fantastic bedrooms with master and guest suite down and two additional bedrooms upstairs. There are plenty of entertaining spaces with a spacious living room with sweeping floor to ceiling windows – lots of natural light, an upstairs game room and upstairs media room.
If you have children, the home is zoned to Carl E. Schulter Elementary School, Chisolm Trail Middle School and the brand new Eaton High School – all in the fantastic Northwest ISD.
Meridian Homes is known for their energy saving features that include a tankless water heater, energy efficient HVAC system, LoE windows and a 19-inch R48 attic insulation.
Distincive Interior Features Include:
- Gorgeous quartz countertops with rounded edge in kitchen
- Stainless steel undermount sink with Delta kitchen faucet
- Elegant Marlana engineered marble, vanity countertops with undermount china sinks in master and hall baths
- 60″ finished custom cabinets in kitchen
- Finished custom cabinet in bathrooms with framed & stained mirrors to match with cabinets
- Finished custom painted cabinets in hall bathrooms
- Bosch Appliance Package:
- 36″ stainless 5 burner gas cooktop
- 30″ stainless double ovens – one with European convection
- Stainless steel microwave
- 36″ venthood that vents to the outside
- Built in stainless steel dishwasher with stainless interior tub
- Hand laid 13×13 ceramic tile floors in utility room, master bathroom and hall baths
- Shaw plush carpeting with 1/2″ pad
- Handscraped nail down hardwood floors in entry, study, dining, kitchen, breakfast and living room
- Recessed can lighting in kitchen
- Oil rubbed bronze interior lighting
- Single stage crown molding in entry, formal dining and master bedroom
- Soaking tub in master bath with separate shower enclosure
- Elongated porcelain commodes in all bathrooms
- Raised 2 panel 8-foot interior Santa Fe style doors
- Rounded sheetrock corners
- Rocker switches throughout
- Media room fully insulated and pre-wired for 7.1 surround sound
- Stylish oil-rubbed bronze Delta faucets in all bathrooms
- Sherwin Williams paint
12050 Erin Ranch is located in the great community of Vista Ranch in Fort Worth and is just west of I-35W. Here are a few of the wonderful area features for this home:
Your home’s equity is constantly changing. Click here to receive your FREE market snapshot and learn your more about your home’s value.