2020 Summer Bucket List
While this summer may look a little different than it normally does, there’s no reason you and your family can’t make it a memorable one. Add these five items to your summer to-do list for a summer to remember!
- Dance the day away – Host a family dance party with all kinds of music playing and get your groove on. Better yet, find dancing tutorials that show you how to do some choreography and get the whole family to learn it.
- Have a Lego challenge – Give everyone their own Lego sets and let the creativity fly. Make houses, offices, airplanes, and anything else you can create.
- Have a water balloon fight – When the heat gets to be too much or the family needs to let off some steam from being cooped up to long, take it outside with a water balloon fight.
- Break out the frosting and cake mix – Cake is the perfect way to celebrate a great summer day, so bust out the ingredients you need and get to work on a delicious dessert.
- Write a book with your family – There’s always a storyteller in every family. Sit down and come up with characters and a plot line for your story. Once that;s done, start to put the story to paper and ask your kids to create the artwork to go along with the story.
For even more ideas on how to spend your summer, click here.