2019 Southlake Business Climate Study
The City of Southlake recently conducted a first-of-its-kind business survey allowing local businesses to share their thoughts, ideas, and feedback with an inside-out perspective on the economy. Here’s what they had to say:
- Most companies indicated they were meeting or exceeding their sales targets;
- Over 80% of businesses described the local business climate in Southlake as excellent or good;
- More than three-quarters of companies indicated they expect sales to increase over the next 12-months;
- Eighty percent or more of companies rated City services as excellent or good as it pertained to street quality, water service, trash services, and overall City satisfaction;
- Most businesses also indicated they expect their business to grow or expand in the coming year; and lastly,
- Ninety-two percent of the companies surveyed rated Southlake as an excellent or good place to do business.
To read more about the study, click here.