Back-to-School Tips for Parents and Kids
Every parent knows how hard it can be to get kids out of summer mode and back into school mode. Luckily, we’ve found some great tips to help your family get back into the swing of things.
- Have your students read at least one book before the summer is over and give you a detailed summary of the story.
- Talk about school guidelines, dress codes, and curriculums covered this year to prepare your students for the year.
- Put together a rough outline of your student’s school and activity schedules.
- Set an alarm or notification 30 minutes before bedtime in order to start the bedtime routine and get kids winding down for the evening.
- Set, and enforce, regular weekday and weekend bedtimes.
For even more tips on how to prepare for the school year, click here.