International Agents! | Minteer Real Estate Team
We Joined the Nation’s Premier Network for Marketing U.S. Properties Throughout the World.
With Northeast Tarrant County’s close proximity to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and being home to the nations’ most dense area of corporate headquarters, it is no wonder that Minteer Real Estate Team has an aggressive strategy for attracting international home buyers to our listings. By distributing your listing information, along with photographs, to a wide array of premier consumer websites around the world, we make sure that we maximize every opportunity to attract qualified buyers. Our listings appear across a network of over 80 publishers with key coverage in Asia, Europe, and North and South America.
International Real Estate Opportunities are Everywhere
Any agent can put your home in the MLS. But with foreign buyers making such a difference, you want an agent who has the knowledge, network and tools to successfully sell your property.
According to the National Association of REALTORS®, international buyers:
- Accounted for 1 in 14 transactions in the U.S. residential market last year
- Paid a higher median price
- Paid cash 62 percent of the time
- Accounted for $68.2 billion in sales from April 2012 – March 2013
Source: NAR, 2013 Profile of International Home Buying Activity.
Did You Know?
- The total global market is estimated at $68.2 billion.
- Global home sales in the U.S. reached their second highest level in recent years.
- Global transactions account for more than 6 percent of the total market and in some markets up to 30 percent!
Source: The 2013 Profile of International Home Buying Activity.