Puppy Proof Your Home
If you’re thinking about adding a new four-legged friend to your home, you may want to take some precautions to ensure that your new addition to the family fits in!
- Hide all electrical cords and pick up everything on the floor/within the puppy’s reach.
- Keep all cupboards closed, and relocate cleaning products and medications to safer storage options.
- Make a special spot in your home for your puppy. Include a crate, bed, blanket, and toys.
- Set up a routine for your pup. Feed and walk them at the same time every day!
- Keep your home clean by keeping your pup clean. Bath time is important for all members of your household, especially the furry ones!
For more tips on how to puppy-proof your home, click here.