Southlake Spring Festival Set To Return For Third Year
On February 10th, 2024, a beautifully bright Southlake community will come together to celebrate the Lunar New Year with the city’s third annual Spring Festival! Held at the Rustin and Family Park near the town square, this thrilling 2024 event is anticipated to have anywhere between 3,000 and 5,000 visitors!
The five elements of Southlake’s Spring Festival include:
- Cultural activities (paper crafts, calligraphy sessions, traditional tea ceremonies, etc.)
- Asian food trucks serving flavors of East and Southeast Asia
- Donations play a role in the cultural celebration and future festivals.
- Student Volunteer Program features groups, such as the Association of Chinese Americans in Southlake, Southlake Sister City, local Boy Scout Troops, and Taiwan youth group Formosa Association of Student Cultural Ambassadors.
- Five hours of live performances, from music and dance to theatrical displays
Continue reading here!