Valentine’s Day 2022 Events
Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and it’s jam-packed with fun and romantic events for you and your loved ones to celebrate with around the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Check out the list below to find events near you:
- Love the Wine You’re With Champagne Wine Dinner at Grapevine: Treat your significant other this Heart’s Day on a four-course dinner paired with vintage champagne.
- Family Valentine’s Dance at Roanoke: Show off your best dance moves with your family and loved ones on this jam-packed night of fun and entertainment!
- 1st Annual Galentine’s Day Party at Carrollton: It’s ladies’ night! Grab your girlfriends and celebrate this special day with free food, drinks, games, and prizes.
February 11 to 12
- Valentine’s Day Market Event at Keller: Whatever you’re into, they’ve got it! Browse through a wide array of goods in this lovely indoor and outdoor market.
- Sweetheart Wine Trail at Grapevine: Make your Valentine’s Day weekend memorable by sampling the best wine that Grapevine has to offer.
- For The Love of BBQ Pitmaster Showcase at Roanoke: Can’t think of a good Valentine’s Day date idea? Treat your special someone to a day full of the very best BBQ in town!
- Valentine’s Day Cake and Sip at Fort Worth: Unleash your inner baker by decorating cakes while enjoying a delicious dinner, wine, and other romantic surprises!
February 12 to 13
- Heart2Heart Valentine’s Day at Fort Worth: Looking for a great deal this Valentine’s Day? Check this out: a yummy buffet paired with unlimited tasty cocktails and homemade wine while being entertained with karaoke music by Julian King. Sign me up!
- The Pack… A Tribute to Frank, Dean, and Sammy at Grapevine: Listen to the classic sound of the Pack performed by Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis Jr. live for one weekend only!
February 12 to 14
- Valentine’s Cruise DFW at Lewisville: How do a two-hour-long cruise and a 3-course dinner date sound? Try out this unique experience to find out!
February 13 to 14
- Singles Valentine’s Day Party at Coppell: No date, no problem! Make the best out of Valentine’s Day by registering for this virtual party.
- Sweetheart Wine Train at Grapevine: Go on a trip on the famous Grapevine Vintage Railroad and enjoy a glass of fine Texas wine and an assortment of desserts.
- Daddy-Daughter Date One-Hour Train Excursion at Grapevine: A fun activity perfect for the entire family! Includes a single red rose for all ladies, a bag of candy, and a box of crayons to make your own Valentine’s Day card.