2717 Mill Haven Dr is a BEAUTIFULLY UPDATED home in Mill Creek Haven with 5 bedrooms, 3 living areas, 2 dining areas and 3 car garage! There’s plenty of room for everyone in the family. The home has a lovely open-concept design with all the touches you desire in a home including wood flooring, decorator colors throughout the home, a spacious kitchen with NEW KitchenAid stainless steel appliances and plenty of cabinets and counter space. The 5th bedroom would be the perfect mother-in-law or guest suite. The upstairs at 2316 Everton Drive has great flow with an additional living area, 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
Updates to this home include:
- Interior and exterior paint
- Engineered hardwood, travertine and carpet on most floors
- Master bathroom has tiled shower, frameless shower glass, decorative backsplash around the Jacuzzi tub, granite counters, brushed nickel plumbing and bath fixtures, mirrors, vanity lights, fan and toilet
- Additional bathrooms have new tile, granite counters, brushed nickel plumbing and bath fixtures, mirrors, vanity lights and toilet
- Kitchen and butler pantry has granite with decorative backsplash, brushed nickel faucet, dishwasher, cooktop, oven, microwave and disposal
- Fans and light fixtures inside and outside
- Door ha
- 46 windows replaced
- 2″ faux wood blinds throughout
- Wrought iron balusters on stairs
The home is conveniently located close to Hwy 26 giving easy access into Colleyville and Hwy 183. If you have children, the home is zoned to Grapevine-Colleyville ISD: Bransford Elementary School, Colleyville Middle School and Grapevine High School.
2717 Mill Haven Drive is a truly lovely home that is ready to be yours!