Summer Energy Saving Tips to Save Money
5 Summer Energy Saving Tips
Summer temperatures are starting to sizzle, so here are five simple summer energy saving tips to trim your summer utility bills so you can start saving!
1. Replace traditional light bulbs with compact fluorescent or LED bulbs.
2. Opt for desk or reading lamps to avoid unnecessarily lighting an entire room.
3. Raise the thermostat on your air conditioner by 10 percent when you leave for the day.
4. Use an ice tray. Automatic icemakers increase a refrigerator’s energy consumption by 14-20 percent.
5. Clean the coils on your refrigerator.
If you need recommendations for local professionals who can perform this or any other work around your home, we can help! Just give us a call or reply to this email, and we will send you our list of preferred vendors.
And as always, if you or anyone you know is looking to buy or sell a home, you can count on us for the utmost professionalism, expertise and results!
The Minteer Team has a passion for delivering top quality service and helping clients find their dream home. We’ve been helping clients for over thirty years! Give us a call! Our highly qualified agents are waiting to help!