Covid-19 Community Resources
Your Communities Latest News and COVID-19 Updates:
City and Government Information:
Grapevine – grapevinetexas.gov
Southlake – cityofsouthlake.com
Westlake – westlake-tx.org
NRH – nrhtx.com
Keller – cityofkeller.com
Watauga – cowtx.org
Hurst/Bedford – hursttx.gov
Euless – eulesstx.gov
Fort Worth – fortworthtexas.gov
Free School Meals and Other School Related Updates:
Birdville ISD (Free Meals/Groceries) – birdvilleschools.net/covid19freemeals
Southlake/Carroll ISD (Free Meals) – southlakecarroll.edu/page/3165
Grapevine/Colleyville ISD (Free Meals) – gcisd.net/departments/health_services/coronavirus_covid-19
Keller ISD (Free Meals/Groceries) – kellerisd.net/coronavirus
Hurst/Euless/Bedford ISD (Free Meals) – hebisd.edu/coronavirus
Fort Worth ISD (Free Meals To Go) – fwisd.org/COVID-19
**Initial Phone Appointment Required **Great Donation and/or Volunteer Opportunities
**Keller and Birdville ISD – Please See School Link Above
Community Resource Center
Health Campus (Groceries & Hot Meals)
2701 Reagan St.
Dallas, TX 75219
Tarrant Area Food Bank
2600 Cullen St.
Fort Worth, TX 76107
North Texas Food Bank
3677 Mapleshade Ln.
Plano, TX 75075
Your Counties Latest News and Coronavirus Updates:
Global, National, and State COVID-19 Quick Links, Advice, and More:
World Health Organization – who.int
US Cases State by State Map – nbcnews.com
United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – cdc.gov
Texas Department of State Health Services – dshs.texas.gov
Good Hygiene Practices and Preventive Care:
The Texas Department of State Health Services recommends these everyday actions to help prevent the spread of any respiratory virus, including COVID19.
- Wash hands often for 20 seconds and encourage others to do the same.
- If no soap and water are available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue away.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Disinfect surfaces, buttons, handles, knobs, and other places touched often.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Practice social distancing. This includes avoiding crowds and minimizing physical contact.
There are many companies immediately hiring FT and PT staff. Some of which are even offering incentives such as increased hourly pay and flexible schedules. Listed below are several employer’s seeking dependable employees.
- Kroger – jobs.kroger.com/
- Aldi – careers.aldi.us/?utm_campaign=tmp&utm_medium=careers&utm_source=aldius
- Albertson’s/Tom Thumb – www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/tom-thumb-careers.html
- Wal-Mart/Sam’s Club – careers.walmart.com/
- Costco – www.costco.com/jobs.html
- Target – corporate.target.com/careers/
- Dollar General – careers.dollargeneral.com/
- Andrews Distributing Company – andrewsdistributing.com/careers
- Grocers Supply Company – www.grocerssupply.com/
- Whole Foods Market – careers.wholefoodsmarket.com/global/en
- Trader Joe’s – www.traderjoes.com/careers
How About We ALL Continue To…
Lend A Helpful Hand. Our Communities Are Counting on Us!
Show Kindness, Patience, and Understanding!
Start New Family Traditions or Re-Implement Those That Have Slipped Away!
Take Time to Call the Friends and Family You’ve Been Meaning Too!
It’s Springtime!! How About Taking Time to Spring Clean and De-Clutter?
Get Outdoors…Enjoy a Solo Hike, Bike Ride, or Walk with Your Fur Baby!
Focus on Healthy Eating and Starting New Daily Habits!
Last, but Certainly Not Least, STAY POSITIVE…It’s Contagious Too!!