The Benefits of Adding Plants to Your Home
Simply adding in a little greenery can bring a cheery atmosphere as well as make the air cleaner to breathe!
- Lavender – It’s proven to ease anxiety and stress.
- Dracaena Palm – Dracaena is one of the top 10 plants that remove pollutants from your home’s air.
- Prayer Plant – This plant is non-toxic to pets and children, so you can rest easy having this plant around your family.
- Geranium – The smell of Geranium has been known to alleviate insomnia, improve mood, and reduce pain.
- Peace Lily – Potted Peace Lily can combat indoor mold and mildew by absorbing airborne spores.
For a look at how plants can improve your home, click here.